Help needed with 55g tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Taff1835

Aquarium Advice Regular
I had a community set up, I went away for 4 weeks and had auto feeder and lights but at some point the fuse had blown when I returned I had 3 fish left. I'm now starting from scratch and want to stock it with cichlids but not sure what to go with. I'm after colour and none aggressive. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Rams

I did have 9 in total but now down to 1

Bolivians or GBRs?

In a 55g I had Bolivians with fire mouths.

Geophagus red heads are nice and peaceful. All rams are peaceful too. Maybe electric blue acaras?

Most Peacocks are pretty dosile and calm with the right mix. Tons of color with those too. Too many species to count. I have over 50 different species and I still,want to get plenty more. The looks are endless and beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks I think I'm going to go with the peacocks the colours are amazing

:)Goodluck!! Hope to see pictures when you have everything up and running!

Is there a set amount I can healthily keep in a 55g tank and is there a possibility of keeping live plants

I do keep live plants with a sandy bottom wit them in my 29 grow tank looking to put some in my 55 because they do so well. Some sat to only do 4-8. I have about 10 or 12 as of right now with two 70 gal filters on my 55. 50-75% wc on it every week and it stays really nice.

Think tomorrow I'll have to go shopping at megazoo in Hannover there fish selection is amazing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom