Help new german blue ram eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooops lol and I have no idea what to do there doing well defending the eggs from other tank mates witch consist of another pair of German blues as well as a pair of electric blue ram's and 4 discus different types what are the steps I should take to ensure I succeed with this endever???? I wanna figure this out asap thanks allot in advance

Here are a few pics of my lil guys and there eggs :)

Attachments

• image-1100590848.jpg
    image-1100590848.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 174
  • image-1440271033.jpg
    image-1440271033.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 178
If this is their first spawn count it as a warm up they normally eat the first 2 or 3 before getting things right. I would wait for them to eat them then move them to a 10-15 gallon of their own and let them keep trying, then you won't have to worry because they will already be separated.

But what if I wanted to try and and see if this would be a batch that would work out is there any way to move the eggs or even get one of those breeding box things I've seen in the lfs !????)?

I've never had luck letting my rams raise their fry. They always eat them at some point. You won't be able to move the eggs till they hatch, then you can suck them up with a turkey baster or a airline tube and move them.

I just got new GBRs and I was wondering how you get them to breed???

BTW Please visit my new thread: New German Blue Rams

Actually I didn't do anything at all with my ram's they just layer eggs on there own I took out the eggs of the tank they where in and put them in a 10 gal tank with an air stone in it hope they hatch I think I have what they call wigglers now so I started adding liquid fry food I hope I'm doing things rite if not I'll put my pair of ram's in the 10 gal and see if they mate again

Back
Top Bottom