Help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

danspohn75.ds

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 65 gallon tank. Eco complete substrate. 2 t5ho 54 watts each 6500k. Temp 77. My flame sword is doing great it get a new leaf everyday. But my Val spiral is and dwarf sage are not growing. One 4" Val has a runner. Leaves are green. Any ideas

Co2 or ferts ? Duration of photo period? How long have they been in tank? Fts?

Surprised on the vals. Usually grow fairly well. One month not a long time. Root tabs would help.

Surprised on the vals. Usually grow fairly well. One month not a long time. Root tabs would help.

You don't think eco complete is enough? Yeah Val's in dirted tank were animals nonstop growth. Do you think might lights is enough?

Light probably enough. Eco is inert. No nutrients just a high CEC. Id put some tabs in. And use flourish comp, trace, and iron.

Light probably enough. Eco is inert. No nutrients just a high CEC. Id put some tabs in. And use flourish comp, trace, and iron.

Thanks the tabs helped a little. I also have a d105 co2 setup coming next week along with flourish and flourish trace

Back
Top Bottom