Help plz!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Juggaloenj

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ey I'm moving the ten gallon to my room for my entertainment center any thoughts on what fish would go good in there

red cherry shrimp and endlers livebearers, 3-5 african dwarf frogs and a betta,school of neon tetras and a betta, nano tank(pigmy corys,and some other nano fish),shrimp tank,etc

There really aren't MANLY and GIRLISH fish. But if you don't like the look of the fish, don't get it. I personally like bettas. In a ten gallon, stocking is pretty limited, though. I think a betta is pretty enough to make a nice solitary fish in a ten gallon.

Don't really think guppys are me u know there to girlish I need a man fish
guppies are not "girlish",and thats not just because girlish isnt a word. as bettababe said,a betta can make a nice solitary fish in a 10. my betta has only 2 ghost shrimp in his tank and its the most entertaining tank i have. there really arent very many options for a ten. you could do half land half water and do crabs(fiddler,redclaw,possibly vampire). but fiddlers and redclaws are brackish

There are tons of shrimp. You can look at the freshwater shrimp section on liveaquaria to get a general idea of some of the types that are out there.

If you want a "manly" fish, you'll need a big tank. I agree that there really aren't manly or girly fish, but I'd say big Cichlid's are the closest to manly as you can get

I guess if there were any manly fish, the cichlids, like oscars, would be your best bet, but they need large tanks. Way bigger than a ten gallon. So your options are a bit limited.

Back
Top Bottom