HELP!! URGENT!! Fish Mayday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
Just have this guy I can't net but maybe leave him be? He's not eating and doesn't move unless I go in for him.

That's tough to say. Unfortunately my gut feeling is get him out just in case something were to happen when any meds wear off. Or perhaps he might be the needed guinea pig to the vet?

Malawi Freak said:
That's tough to say. Unfortunately my gut feeling is get him out just in case something were to happen when any meds wear off. Or perhaps he might be the needed guinea pig to the vet?

Mumma.of.two said:
I'm thinking get him out just in case.

I'm with you both. And yes ML he's going to the Vet. I'm gonna net him when the night cycle hits and put him on ice :(

Convict2161 said:
I'm with you both. And yes ML he's going to the Vet. I'm gonna net him when the night cycle hits and put him on ice :(

Ah really? Why not bring one of the dead ones?

Convict2161 said:
Haha! Great! So now there getting better and there getting a pair now? lol figures now they wanna fight.

Hey, at least they feel good enough TO fight. If they felt sick they wouldn't care about pecking order. It might be a good sign.

And lemme tell ya... There's some major fighting going on lol. I've watched for an hour. Also the dead have been buried. He needs one that has just passed. He said get it to him as soon as I can.

Malawi Freak said:

Very true.

Update!

Well I got nowhere with the local water department which I'm very surprised by!!:banghead::bang head:

I went right to the top,being in my position I felt I needed to use it! My tap water is being tested Monday by the Health Department!! :dance::dance:

There gonna test for EVERYTHING!! I wanna rule out anything in the water,since we has so many water main breaks and other water related issues. I'll keep you posted.

On another note EVERYONE appears to be doing fine. 1 Blue Cobalt still has a slightly cloudy eye but getting day by day and he's eating!

The fighting continues though! ALOT of face to face contact!

I've also noticed more fish! Is it possible that the sick fish were hiding or just laying low because they didn't feel well? Because I swear there are a few new/old guys that have reappeared!! :D

hi, just got done reading through this. Sounds like quite a journey, that hopefully is well worth it. It sounds like you have eliminated the problem so hopefully all your remaining fish survive! Keep us posted on what the vet finds, I'm interested to know what the culprit was.

No deaths to report since last weekend. Still using kosher salt and slowly bringing temp up. Having tap water testing for all kinds of metals, heavy metals etc... You name it it's getting tested. Thank you for asking.

Convict2161 said:
No deaths to report since last weekend. Still using kosher salt and slowly bringing temp up. Having tap water testing for all kinds of metals, heavy metals etc... You name it it's getting tested. Thank you for asking.

That's good news :)

Glad to hear it's all going well! Is the crazy power struggle still going on or have they sorted out a new pecking order?

Back
Top Bottom