HELP!! URGENT!! Fish Mayday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
No deaths to report since last weekend. Still using kosher salt and slowly bringing temp up. Having tap water testing for all kinds of metals, heavy metals etc... You name it it's getting tested. Thank you for asking.

Great news!!

CandC said:
Glad to hear it's all going well! Is the crazy power struggle still going on or have they sorted out a new pecking order?

Still battling it out. I've seen some face to face back and forth even.

Going today to get tap water tested. No more deaths and no more showing. I have a another thread in the Cichlid section. Through all this... I found babies!! :)

Well I think we're past it now! Everything has returned to normal except the aggression has increased. I will be replacing the lost fish on Monday. A LFS got in a HUGE selection of African (Malawi) Cichlid's in. I lost in total 13 I'm gonna get maybe 6 or 7 and call it a day.

Can't wait to see what they have. Got an email today, they some very rare Cichlid's but it's gonna cost me. I'm gonna treat myself and then I'll turn my attention to my bio cube who has had a lot of time in the cycle process which I'm guessing can o my be a good thing for me.

Thanks again EVERYONE for your help and support during this!! I'm glad I didn't give up and I MADE IT!!! MY FISH HAVE MADE IT!!! :)

Ohh that's fantastic news!! I'm so glad you were able to hang in there.
And getting new fish is ALWAYS exciting!!!

Lady_Alia said:
Ohh that's fantastic news!! I'm so glad you were able to hang in there.
And getting new fish is ALWAYS exciting!!!

Yes!! I can't wait!! I got the email from my friend he said they have some very rare Mbuna's in. Can't wait to see them.

Convict2161 said:
Yes!! I can't wait!! I got the email from my friend he said they have some very rare Mbuna's in. Can't wait to see them.

You MUST post pictures!!!

Lady_Alia said:
You MUST post pictures!!!

You got it Lady!! As soon as I get them I'll post pics!! This LFS is a bit on the expensive side but there tanks are always crystal clear! It's an amazing store.

Sure you don't want to give it some time, maybe a month or two, just to be safe? JMHO.

severum mama said:
Sure you don't want to give it some time, maybe a month or two, just to be safe? JMHO.

A month or two? :(

I figured 3 weeks and I'd be good. Monday would start week 4.

Really glad you've made it through to the other side! Well done for sticking with it and I can't wait to see the biocube build thread :)

Back
Top Bottom