HELP!! URGENT!! Fish Mayday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
I say columnaris hands down. Pictures match every stage. :(

Says water changes. Directions on the Maracyn Two box say no wc for length of treatment. I'm confused.

Maracyn is finished now so IMO get onto some large frequent water changes to help knock the rest of it on the head.

Mumma.of.two said:
Maracyn is finished now so IMO get onto some large frequent water changes to help knock the rest of it on the head.

I hear ya Mumma I just feel I need to do more! :(

I just read on a fish vet site they give fish amoxicillin!!

Hholly said:
I wonder if you can up the dosage?

I was wondering the same. Like I said I'm calling the company. OH WAIT!! They have a 24 hour!! Calling now!! I'll brb

Spoke to the company. I gotta say they are very nice and listen to you. I matter how weird you sound when calling about your fish at oh... 2am!! lol. I needed that laugh. Anyway. He suggested. A 25% water change right away. Add salt for what was taken out. Double check temp with a other thermometer he wants it at 72. And then he said go with Maracyn Plus... BUT also try calling a vet. He said the Maracyn Two should have knocked it down.

I'm gonna do a water change now.

2am setting up for a water change!! I'll be back when I'm done!! Let's time me lol. Getting outta bed NOW!!

Gboy66 said:
Good! Be careful no fish get sucked up..i know it happened before and your fish are most likely weaker now:)

Finished!! All fish accounted for! :)

25% wc and dosed Prime.

Do you realize you have folks all over the world rooting for you and your fish! Its late here in sf bay area and I should go to sleep but I'm watching my fish and checking on the status of your tank! I hope things are better in the morning.

VioletEmber said:
Do you realize you have folks all over the world rooting for you and your fish! Its late here in sf bay area and I should go to sleep but I'm watching my fish and checking on the status of your tank! I hope things are better in the morning.

Thanks I really appreciate that! :)

It feels good that so many people care!! :)

I should sleep too! But I can't.

VioletEmber said:

It's true you know. All of our hearts are breaking with yours at each loss. We're all pulling for you and your tank. Best of luck!!

I've been following this thread from the start and, now that I've figured out how not to get my email inbox flooded by every thread I post on..... Me, my daughter, Fish, Tank, George, Mildred and the rest of our fishy crew are all sending good vibes to you and all your fishy friends! Good luck :)

CandC said:
I've been following this thread from the start and, now that I've figured out how not to get my email inbox flooded by every thread I post on..... Me, my daughter, Fish, Tank, George, Mildred and the rest of our fishy crew are all sending good vibes to you and all your fishy friends! Good luck :)

Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom