Help! What is this creature in my aquarium.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TwoHobbies said:
A humane way to kill him? .... Are you attached.....What a waste of vodka....

Oh and just because were on the subject...its almost fly season ...and whats a humane way to kill them.... cuz I've been using a FLY SWATTER!!!

LOL you have me literally LOL TH!

LOL this thread is funny. For some reason I got this image of you flushing him then sitting on the pot as he comes back for revenge on your rear LOL.

ManiacMagoo said:
LOL this thread is funny. For some reason I got this image of you flushing him then sitting on the pot as he comes back for revenge on your rear LOL.

Hahaha That's what I told my girlfriend would happen lol!

It's all fun n games until someone gets a leech on their bum, THEN IT"S FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!! I can just picture resurgent running outta the bathroom screaming, "IT'S ON ME BLOODY BUM" LMAO OMG I canjust imagine what the neighbors would be thinking .... hee hee!!! Who would get the honor of removing it for him?? LMBO sorry resurgent, its just so funny. :)

Hey what if you put him in a cup of alka seltzer? I wonder if that would work?

I wouldn't step on him though, hes a little tougher to squish and kill than youd think. You'd need something heavy for that like a cinder block. Just put him on the concrete patio, lift the cinder block high above himin the air and let it drop. Boom its all over in a second. No suffering. Your old worm leech will then be converted to a FLAT WORM. If he dries out that way you could make a really neat bookmark. Well... a really neat bookmark in a sick kinda of way. Heh heh just kiddin :)

OceanMaiden said:
It's all fun n games until someone gets a leech on their bum, THEN IT"S FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!! I can just picture resurgent running outta the bathroom screaming, "IT'S ON ME BLOODY BUM" LMAO OMG I canjust imagine what the neighbors would be thinking .... hee hee!!! Who would get the honor of removing it for him?? LMBO sorry resurgent, its just so funny. :)

Hey what if you put him in a cup of alka seltzer? I wonder if that would work?

I wouldn't step on him though, hes a little tougher to squish and kill than youd think. You'd need something heavy for that like a cinder block. Just put him on the concrete patio, lift the cinder block high above himin the air and let it drop. Boom its all over in a second. No suffering. Your old worm leech will then be converted to a FLAT WORM. If he dries out that way you could make a really neat bookmark. Well... a really neat bookmark in a sick kinda of way. Heh heh just kiddin :)

Well I regret to inform you the leech is now deceased. I got him drunk and froze him. Still the question remains how he got there...

I once had leeches in my 5g. They were nowhere near the size of the leech in the video and they were almost transparent. They were pretty cool! I think they only preyed on snails though. Over time they just disappeared. I think it was because all of the snails died. The only way it could have gotten into my tank was by hitch hiking on plants that I bought.

its a parasite either way you look at it, there is no reason to be humane about it, its the same as a tick, squish it, burn it, salt it,. just get rid of it

This thread is hysterical!

Bowing my head in memory of probably the only leech to be so humanely euthanized in a very long time.

I hope I go out with vodka.

I don't thank the tequila would of worked. Him and the worm mit have gotten away while he was dranking some of iit to get up the nevrous to step on it. OMG LMAO

fearlessfisch said:
This thread is hysterical!

Bowing my head in memory of probably the only leech to be so humanely euthanized in a very long time.

I hope I go out with vodka.

Hehe! I feel ridiculous about it myself!
I even had second thoughts and tried to resuce it but it was too late lol

I was wonderig when someone was going to realize you can freeze alcahol.

Weasel F. said:
I was wonderig when someone was going to realize you can freeze alcahol.

Correction! I poured vodka on him then scooped him up and poured it out then put water back in the container then froze him.

rest in peace little leach
Hope he was drunk before he fell asleep forever

Back
Top Bottom