Help!! What is this??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TenaciousTriggerFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Oils like a small egg shaped membrane that a can see through with little white dots in it here are pics please help!

Attachments

• image-613013670.jpg
    image-613013670.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image-4214750079.jpg
    image-4214750079.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 116
TenaciousTriggerFish said:
Oils like a small egg shaped membrane that a can see through with little white dots in it here are pics please help!

Oh my gosh didn't mean to post that pic crap!!!! could some mod remove the one of my sister falling out of a chair please!!!!

Haha tell your sister that that's not how one is supposed to sit in a chair :) I'm just messing, on the topic of the other picture it sort of looks like snail eggs, have you acquired anything new for the tank recently? Like plants etc.

bkiggy said:
Snail eggs

I recently acquired 14 super small snails.... And I think it would be one of those :p cool lol they are just mystery snails but I have two assassin snail and two RCS on their way here soon

Pond snails for sure thanks for the info guys ok question two will assassin snail help controll the population and or destroy the population?

Yes they will but remember you won't be able to keep any good snails like nerites or malaysian trumpet snails once the assissins are in the tank.

Yes they will but remember you won't be able to keep any good snails like nerites or malaysian trumpet snails once the assissins are in the tank.
i accidently took ten of these little pond snails they make me mad!!! and the tank im putting the assassin snails and rcs in is a one gallon custom everything xbox aquarium... they are breeding like termites in my fifty five gallon whioch is where they were originally.... and the only reason im putting them in my little tank is because im waiting on the assassin's and rcs.. and well i was so happy when i finished my 3-4week project of building the tank... well i had to put something in it lol can i count on my assassin snails to "clean house" ?? (i hate these freeking things...) if so i will buy 2 more to throw in my big tank because i have been told they breed significantly slower and will eat other snails... which as im sure you can tell i am totally fine with

Back
Top Bottom