HELP!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bootsa12011

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i today i came back from school and found one of my koi stuck in the filter. i plugged the filter and removed the fish and repluged it back in and it did not work and tried another plug still nothing. please help also, what should i do for the other fish? this a top fin 40
:confused:

Try filling the filter with water and then plugging it in and if it isn't making any sound make sure the plug and intake tube are all secure and try filling with water plugging it in and continue pouring water in :)

thanks it worked!!! :D any ideas how to prevent fish getting the stuck again?

Take an aquarium sponge cut a hole in it and stick it on your filter intake it will catch big particles and grow good bacteria so every once in awhile rinse it in tank water not tap good luck

i bought the biorb filters the little black cube ones came in a two pack and just slide it straight thru paid 2.88 and has save over 30 dollars worth of fish

Agrees with lynda. Koi can grown well over a foot, and need to be in a pond. Unless you got like 1000g aquarium

Back
Top Bottom