Here I go again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
STS is raging out of control, so I am looking at getting #12. A 75-110 gal for our bedroom. Some of the larger community fish would go in there, freeing up 2 15 gals and a 10 gal. One of the 15 gals I think I will turn into a DP tank and keep the other 2 for breeding and raising fry. Which would give me 9 active tanks most of the time and 11when raising fry. One tank is a QT tank only. This of course means more water changes and maintenance. When does it all end? I'm hoping to get the tank in the next 4 weeks and have plenty of seeded media to get the tank rolling. Last time I set up a 75 gal with seeded media, I cycled almost immediately. Here's hoping I can do it a second time. If it all works out as planned I'll do a picture journal.

I've been holding off as my uncle was planning on giving me a 75 gal, a 50 gal and a few smaller tanks, but I am too impatient. :lol:

LOL, I think I may be nuts. There appears to be no end to my MTS.

Oh and JC, don't bother with Dr. Phishtank, she is no help at all. :p

Haha I hear you! I hate it when that happens you just want more and more and you see a fish that needs its own tank and so on :roll: Im happy for you lol. Are you buying a new or used tank? Or are you still "daydreaming" of what your going to put in it :p
Good Luck!

Used tank as it is cheaper. So far it will be part current stocking and next month our local aquarium society is having a giant auction, so we will see. :)

Zagz said:
Oh and JC, don't bother with Dr. Phishtank, she is no help at all.

Funny how the patient always blames the doctor for having the illness. :) She will no doubt consult with her partner, Dr. Haus Lotzafish. Together, they may be able to help. :wink:

i am right there with you zags i am working on numbers 9 and 10 (see sig) :? LOL what an addiction

Jchillin said:
Zagz said:
Oh and JC, don't bother with Dr. Phishtank, she is no help at all.

Funny how the patient always blames the doctor for having the illness. :) She will no doubt consult with her partner, Dr. Haus Lotzafish. Together, they may be able to help. :wink:

Where do you come up with these names LOL.

Back
Top Bottom