Hi all, from Brisbane :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redmum

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all, I guess you will be hearing all the usual questions and smacking your forehead at my mistakes... so I had better say hello and be nice...

I have *watched* a close friend with 2 6ft tanks a long time ago, and have just got myself a 4ft tank on the weekend. I am now so obsessed that my hubby is concerned ;-)

So far just getting the water right, and just 2 guppies and a catfish! I don't want to lose fish while I am figuring out what to do. The water is still a bit cloudy, but I think that's ok. I'm a bit worried that it is about 28 degress C in there... but it is summer here... and the fluros seem to let off a lot of heat (?). Luckily I want tropical fish LOL!

Anyway, anyone want advice on othe stuff, by way of payback, I do research into literature and critical theories for a living, mum to a beautiful little girl, ... who just woke up!
Bye!
anna

Welcome to AA! And don't worry about questions or any of us smacking our heads at you. We've all been there.

Back
Top Bottom