hikari betta bio gold???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caj52

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just bought some today was a little pricey but is it worth it I've read good reviews but I want to know by first hand experience btw my fishes diet consistents of frozen brine shrimp frozen blood worms dried blood worms and flakes I alternate them wanted to know if this would be a good addition thank you!!!!

Awesome have you notice his color enhance? Supposedly they help with the color

Yes, the betta looks firmer in color.... I'm happy with this food, dkpate recommended to me, and she has good experience with bettas.

It's been awesome for me, when my betta had swim bladder disorder all the blue left his fins (he was red bodied with blue fins)... then I used hikari pellets and its bringing blue back! much brighter and a totally different shade, but he's getting more colour again :D

Awesome yeah im really trying to enhance there colors if you guys have any other benefits that it gives just post on here!

I love hikari! Recently I had to buy some crap, tetra brand pellets or something because my petco was out of biogold...my bettas were not pleased, one of them (out of 9) cannot eat them. She tries and tries but just spits them back out. They seem bigger and harder than the biogold. I just stocked up online so that doesn't happen again!

Yeah the small pellets are awesome I noticed that they are easy for them to eat fortunately haha

How long would you say it took for their color to enhance?

Back
Top Bottom