How long will it last???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
ive been looking for a pressurize co2 so i was wondering if i buy this:

Aquarium CO2 Regulator SET- Diffuser Bubble Counter ph | eBay

or this:

Aquarium CO2 Solenoid Regulator Bubble Counter Built-in Check Valve DC02-04-BLUE | eBay

the second being the best option, even tho the 1st its alot cheaper i think the second one will be better, anyways my question is how much will a co2 20 oz tank will last???

i have a few 20 onces co2 tanks for a paintball gun i used to have and i was planning on using.

so once again how long will it last on a 75 gallon aquarion tank???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

:thanks::thanks:

Btw the tank will be temp. Until I can get a 20+ pounder.
This is a repost from general

On a 75 gallon? A few weeks. Also, you will need a special adapter to convert paintball CO2 tanks into normal tank size.

I highly recommend investing in a decent regulator rather than a cheap ebay one. You get what you pay for with regulators. I would hate for a $40 regulator to fail and gas your tank, or worse. Milwaukee regulators are tried and tested, and start at $90, and more expensive regulators are even better.

On a 75 gallon? A few weeks. Also, you will need a special adapter to convert paintball CO2 tanks into normal tank size.

I highly recommend investing in a decent regulator rather than a cheap ebay one. You get what you pay for with regulators. I would hate for a $40 regulator to fail and gas your tank, or worse. Milwaukee regulators are tried and tested, and start at $90, and more expensive regulators are even better.

x2

I have a 10lb tank with a Milwaukee regulator, and I love it. 10lbs lasts a few months on my tank.

ive been looking on some options but the budget its low and been thinking if i dont get any by mid november i might get another t5 ho light fixture idk if 1 or 2 bulbs yet

Back
Top Bottom