How many britle star fish can i have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jcs401

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 24g nano and right now I keep one black britle star and a serpent star in there. I want to order another reef clean up package and it will come with more britle star fish. How many can I have in my tank? Is there a limit?

I wouldn't put more than you have in there. Where are you ordering your package at? Most of the time they offer customizable packages for you to get.

Not much, I just bought a house and moved the tank yesterday so I only have a few snails and crabs, 2 peppermint shrimp and the britle stars

I will check these out. I was gonna do saltwaterfish.com because they have free shipping over 100$

I like that all of their packs ship for free. Plus they are very very reasonably priced to begin with.

You have enough right now. You don't need a cleanup crew at all. Those starfish need meaty foods to survive. You are going to starve many of the inverts you are getting ready to buy. A 24 gallon tank just should not have that kind of food available.

Back
Top Bottom