How many more shrimp can i get??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
seekinghealth said:
You could try it with some ghost shrimp. It sounds mean but they are cheap, so if they do get eaten, its no much of a loss on your wallet.

Lol. But there so... Invisible!

They are but if they do not get eaten and get full size then they are a little bit more.. there. Haha and if it doesn't work out with them then it will definitely not work with RCS. BUT if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

seekinghealth said:
They are but if they do not get eaten and get full size then they are a little bit more.. there. Haha and if it doesn't work out with them then it will definitely not work with RCS. BUT if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Haha thanks I'll give that a shot. Are the ghosts a little more brave because my rcs hang out in my cave a good chunk of the day.

Ghost shrimp sometimes have a mean streak though so be careful lol They could be called dwarf prawns lol. They ate my fry lol

How do you get that many shrimp in a tank by letting them breed by themselves? The parents eat the eggs right??

hey nomoregoldfish are those your shrimp??? if so are you selling some???

Gboy66 said:
Cool!! Im going to maybe start a shrimp only 10 g!!!!

Yeah that will DEFINATLY be my next tank after my reef. I'll probably do a planted 5 gallon shrimp only.
Can anyone recommend a filter for a shrimp only?

SleepsWithFish said:
Yeah that will DEFINATLY be my next tank after my reef. I'll probably do a planted 5 gallon shrimp only.
Can anyone recommend a filter for a shrimp only?

A little sponge filter.

I just noticed we all just kind of hijacked this thread.. If anyone has any questions you should probably make a new thread

seekinghealth said:
I just noticed we all just kind of hijacked this thread.. If anyone has any questions you should probably make a new thread

Thread hijackers.... Haha just kidding it's fine I got my question answered.:)

Back
Top Bottom