How many pets do you have in your bedroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have a 1 gallon tank with a baby betta in it a 2.5 with a male veiltale betta and a 20 gallon mouse tank with 6 mice 10 gallon balloon molly tank 20 gallon planted tank two 5.5 betta tanks and a fat cockapoo haha. the last one is my chihuahua/pappillion mix that is now living at my moms because he causes to much allergies for my girlfriends mom. i rescued him from my friends rich snobby ex girlfriend that was going to send him to a 30 day shelter in florida and believe me nobody would have wanted this dog, as cute as he is, he is vicious to people who dont know him. i told them i would take him and they actually paid to fly him up here. when i first got him he would not get off my bed, but he wouldnt even let me touch him. a week after i had him he was in love with me and would literally sleep under the covers he is an awesome dog

Awww. The dog is so cute. ;). Love everything you have.

I have no fish tanks in my room, I used to at one point and time but now there is no room for one. I have a tank in my living room and one in my kitchen. I do have 4 cats who like to come into my room and bug my husband and I while we are sleeping though.

I have no fish tanks in my room, I used to at one point and time but now there is no room for one. I have a tank in my living room and one in my kitchen. I do have 4 cats who like to come into my room and bug my husband and I while we are sleeping though.

How big are the tanks? What do you have in them?

I`m thinking of adding a 10 gallon posion dart frogs terrarium in the future to my collection of tanks in my room :D Either D.tinctorius or D. azures

I'm not a fan of lizards but I love frogs. I seriously thinking of adding them. It won't be until next year

Just 2 frogs , though I read they breed easily with the right conditions. Not sure how true that is

If they do breed, I will try to raise them. I'll probaly sell them to my local pet store. There great with frogs

Lets see in my bedroom I have 4 ball pythons, 2 green tree pythons. A 125 gallon african tank. A 45 gallon tank. A 2.5 gallon fry tank. Fluval edge community, three bettas. So including individual fish close to a hundred I would guess.....(plus the occasional dog)

Lets see in my bedroom I have 4 ball pythons, 2 green tree pythons. A 125 gallon african tank. A 45 gallon tank. A 2.5 gallon fry tank. Fluval edge community, three bettas. So including individual fish close to a hundred I would guess.....(plus the occasional dog)

Pictures of your room? Sounds like a lot lol.

Wow! That is a lot of fish!!! Are each snake kept in a different tank? How many cichlids do you have in the 125?
I have always wanted an African butterfly fish or a barracuda. They both are oddball fish and I love oddballs. Can you post some pics of them?

I'm jealous. I have wanted snakes since I was a little girl. There was a lady with snakes who worked at a convenience store near where my mom worked and we stopped in there a lot. Sometimes she would bring them in with her, and she always let me pet the big one and hold the little ones, and I just fell in love with them. But my mom hates snakes, so no snakes as a kid. Then the first apartment I moved into did not allow any snakes. And now my boyfriend is terrified of snakes so I can't have one. He says if I get another apartment across town for the snake I can have one, lol.

Back
Top Bottom