How will these fish do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just want to chime in here and say they don't really mean to be hateful but these threads happen all too often and sometimes people just get tired of the same old list of all different cichlids and the old "oh they're doing good though". You seem to have taken the advice and I applaud you for that (y) but most people don't and I jut believe the others are just getting a little testy. :)

I understand it probably happens alot and gets frustrating. They dont have to respond. I did take the advice for sure! I posted on here to get the right advice and change to the best way.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I need a quick response!!
I am rehoming my convicts in an hour and as of this morning... eggs were layed. I know i need to keep the female to fan the eggs but can i send the male and regome him? Or are the pair both needed to raise the fry

Can i leave the female and all the eggs in the tank with no male... yes no???

Single or together they're gonna be super aggressive. Rehome both. Fry would be eventually eaten anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No i mean the others are going but i am keeping the female until eggs are free swimming. Does the male need to be kept too tell then?

Im out of time now. I am keeping the male and female in the 29g tell babies are free swimming then the pair are being rehomed

Back
Top Bottom