I don't name my fish...but I know you do!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angelfish - Angel (RIP!)
Other Angelfish (currently getting rid of) - Crystal
Largest Black Skirt - Fishy Wishy (hahaha joke name)
Platy - Shark (he's aggressive)
Female molly - big mama (she gives birth a ton. She's a molly lol)
Pleco - Mr. algae eater
Other Pleco - Junior

Lets see i have :

male betta (rip) - Neo the chosen one king of the tank (a matrix joke)
female betta - Pearl

2 Otocinclus - Chip & Dale
1m nyererei 3f - Pyro and the flames
1 cynotilipia zebroid - Beast
1 alto. compressicep - Flare (hubby says when he opens his mouth it reminds him of Rick Flare sayin whoooo)
1 p. chromogyno - Domino
7 mainganos - lil baby blues or swimmers (play on walkers from walking dead)
5 yellow labs - the herd (i called one big momma but i think its a male so been calling it big bird.. )
2 syno petricolas - magneto (it sticks to big bird sometimes ) & mystique (ya never know where its gonna be next ..

I think thats it... if you havent notice we have lots of comicbook references .. thats the hubbys influence

Betta in 56 gallon - Lucky (he survived a car accident on the way home, which involved him losing all the water in his cup, having it filled with untreated water, and then getting dropped again when I got home because I was shaky from the accident. But he's doing just fine now, which is more than I can say for that car)

Male albino bristlenose Pleco - Dirty Frank (yes, he's named after a Pearl Jam song. It just seemed to fit him)

Female albino longfin bristlenose Pleco (deceased, eaten by a crayfish) - Seraphina (she looked very angelic with her long flowy white fins, named for the witch in His Dark Materials)

Longfin bristlenose Pleco - Barney (he just looks suited up)

That is all the named fish I have now. I need to name my other betta soon though.

Kong- giant BN pleco
LaQuesha (rehomed) - rusty cichlid
Tiffany (rehomed- Kenyi
Jimmy (rehomed) - Demasoni
Megan - German blue
Brittany - German blue
Joey - German Blue
The Freedoms - rosy barbs (they keep trying to swim out of my tank!"

I have three different sized albino cory catfish:
Fat Cat - biggest one
Malcolm - middle sized one
Mini Me - smallest one

Then I have two clownfish in my salt tank I named Coral and Marlin after Nemo's parents

We added more fish recently

2 Angels - Pearl and Sabertooth (i just call it tiger though)
Added some more baby cynotilipia zebroids so now we have Beast and the crawlers .. my hubby think its funny to say night crawlers (xmen character)
Albino socolofis - morlocks
Corydoras n Otos (added more otos) - Cat pack (instead of rat pack)

We added more fish recently

2 Angels - Pearl and Sabertooth (i just call it tiger though)
Added some more baby cynotilipia zebroids so now we have Beast and the crawlers .. my hubby think its funny to say night crawlers (xmen character)
Albino socolofis - morlocks
Corydoras n Otos - Cat pack (instead of rat pack)

You need an angelfish named Weena to go with Morlocks.

2 cobalt blue cichlids- blueberry.... Muffin
1 yellow lab cichlid... Lemon
1white cichlid ... Snow white
3 electric blue cichlids Amelia...ken...Barbie
2 ruby red barbs ... Stinky and poopie , they make the whole family laugh.

My other half names my fish :)
I have,
Cuckoo Squeaker- TedyCat
Upside Down Cat- Topsy Turvy
Featherfin- Sir Squeaks A-Lot
(^ named by absoluteangel04 ^)
Bumblebee Cats- Johnny & June

Only my cats have names, there are also 8 Neons but I have no plans to name them anytime soon

My other half names my fish :)
I have,
Cuckoo Squeaker- TedyCat
Upside Down Cat- Topsy Turvy
Featherfin- Sir Squeaks A-Lot
(^ named by absoluteangel04 ^)
Bumblebee Cats- Johnny & June

Only my cats have names, there are also 8 Neons but I have no plans to name them anytime soon

My golden retriever "Speedy" has a registered name of "Sir Speeds A-Lot." LoL

My new betta is named Ninja, due to his being entirely black. If I hadn't done his tank with a white back and white sand he would be invisible! And autumnsky named my crowntail finally - Prince. Suggested for him looking all noble and ruling his tank, but I picked that one out of the suggestions because he is purple, after all. So he is also slightly reminiscent of the artist-formerly-known-as-and-now-known-again-as Prince.

My new betta is named Ninja, due to his being entirely black. If I hadn't done his tank with a white back and white sand he would be invisible! And autumnsky named my crowntail finally - Prince. Suggested for him looking all noble and ruling his tank, but I picked that one out of the suggestions because he is purple, after all. So he is also slightly reminiscent of the artist-formerly-known-as-and-now-known-again-as Prince.

Lol yea good thing bc it woulda been hard to name him after a symbol

Usually I don t name fish, like I don t name cars, just silly. BUT, recently got 3 Golden Zebra loaches & they re so funny I had to name them Crash, Eddie & Syd. Love them!

Back
Top Bottom