I Got Permission to Get Another Tank! What Do I Do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeeah I used to have a huge thing of java moss on a piece of driftwood and the leaf fish lived in it

Thanks yall great ideas. My brother has a zebra nerite and I think one would match my tank well :)

ones that turn on and off! (sorry for being a sarcastic ***). But anyways, are you planning on live plants?

Yes I want low light plants I think (anubias, java fern, and moss of some kind). I also need moonlights as this is going in my bedroom :)

Hmmmm.... I do not like the look of java moss (sorry!) and I doubt I will get 2-3 watts per gallon. My 26 nano only has like 1 watt per gallon and it grows low light stuff great. I also need moonlights! Need suggestions on how to get them and still get a light to grow plants!

What should I name the build thread?

And I could probably put it by a window but I dont want to because of algae and such. Also the window is not in a spot I can watch it at night. I want to be able to see the fish at night :)

I want to name it something that will make people look at it because last time nobody really followed lol
I will be using sand with seashells mixed in.

Back
Top Bottom