I Love feeding my eel.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lovemypets

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I feed my eel two times a week.

Attachments

• image-1746796754.jpg
    image-1746796754.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 159
That is Awsome !!!' I have a freshwater fire eel ! That hand feeds :) but I wishi had a saltwater eel so bad !!! How big do the snowflakes get ?

I believe snowflakes get about 2 feet in capactivity. I want to get a saltwater as well. I am trying to sell some of my existing aquariums for money to get one. I cant wait. :p

That is Awsome !!!' I have a freshwater fire eel ! That hand feeds :) but I wishi had a saltwater eel so bad !!! How big do the snowflakes get ?

Hi Justin. Yes, he will eat one complete prawn when I feed him. I think he is obese,ha ha!!, I think it is the most interesting pet to have In your salt water aquarium. My eel is a snowflake eel and they don't get that big, about 300 mm.

I believe snowflakes get about 2 feet in capactivity. I want to get a saltwater as well. I am trying to sell some of my existing aquariums for money to get one. I cant wait. :p

Hi FishyUser. a saltwater tank is very interesting. Just remember that patience is the answer when setting up a new salt water tank. You must cycle it for not less than 3 months before you can put fish in it.

Hi FishyUser. a saltwater tank is very interesting. Just remember that patience is the answer when setting up a new salt water tank. You must cycle it for not less than 3 months before you can put fish in it.

No not 3 months, 1-2 if fine. But yes patience is the key, just do alot of reaserch

What size is your tank? I was thinking about one for my 60g cube. What do you feed him?

Hi Fishman. My tank is a 300 litre aqua one tank. You don't need a tank that big for snowflake eels. I feed him prawn and he will eat one complete prawn in one feeding session. This is really fun.

Hi Fishman. My tank is a 300 litre aqua one tank. You don't need a tank that big for snowflake eels. I feed him prawn and he will eat one complete prawn in one feeding session. This is really fun.

Yeah ive always wanted one and now since i got a new 60g i think i may get one if i can convince myself that its better than crabs and shrimp. Also i do believe hippos need atleast a 6ft 180g tank minimum.

Yeah ive always wanted one and now since i got a new 60g i think i may get one if i can convince myself that its better than crabs and shrimp. Also i do believe hippos need atleast a 6ft 180g tank minimum.

Yes,my hippos are very happy in my 300 litre tank. I will upload some pictures of it on a later stage. What fish do you have ?

Yes,my hippos are very happy in my 300 litre tank. I will upload some pictures of it on a later stage. What fish do you have ?

None in the 60g as we just finished the stand and are plumbing it ATM, in the 37g reef ive got-
1 valentini puffer
1 flame angel
A pair of purple firefish
2 ocellaris clowns
1 starry blenny (snowflake lawnmower blenny)

None in the 60g as we just finished the stand and are plumbing it ATM, in the 37g reef ive got-
1 valentini puffer
1 flame angel
A pair of purple firefish
2 ocellaris clowns
1 starry blenny (snowflake lawnmower blenny)

That is great. I want to get myself a flame angel. I am just worrying that it may not be compatible with my yellow tang. I also have 2 valentini puffers.

That is great. I want to get myself a flame angel. I am just worrying that it may not be compatible with my yellow tang. I also have 2 valentini puffers.

My valentini is my favorite fish! Yeah flames are great, i used to have a lemon peel which was great but he wouldnt eat so i had to give him away.

Yes I have read a lot about setting up the aquarium and I am hoping I can start cycling the aquarium next weekend :D

Back
Top Bottom