Ibrahim's 150g FOWLR Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got bored so took a shot of every fish. Lol I also just noticed that I've got a orange/ yellow moon light in my hood.
Lionfish:
image-892639549.jpg
Humu Trigger:
image-254959698.jpg
Mexican Rock Wrasse:
image-3576642486.jpg
Bursa Trigger:
image-1459999833.jpg

Installed a black background using SeaView solution and got about 3 small air bubbles but those are behind the rock so idc. Overall I'd give this product a 4/5 since its basically mineral oil but it does make the background stick out more and it looks like the tank has been painted.

Attachments

• image-3278450664.jpg
    image-3278450664.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 82
  • image-4287207018.jpg
    image-4287207018.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 93
Very nice!

If it ever does start to bother you- take a needle a pop a small hole. Then use a credit card to press the air out

So what should I get for a CUC. I know my current fish will eat alot of it but would they eat Nassarius snails? Stars? Urchins?

Jlsardina said:
Maybe sea hare?

Can't. I'm planning on having extremely little algae in my tank. I'm going to run two reactors an algae scrubber and refugium in the future lol

Anyone ever have those large hermit crabs before? I'm considering it since he's got large claws.

TLTGF said:
I've got a 2.5" hermit that drive me too crazy do now he rules the sump

I have this as well. He was too big for the tank and knocked down rocks. He lives in my fuge with a peppermint.

I also have a large hermit crab in my sump. He kept picking all of my other snails apart. Mean little guy.

Jlsardina said:
I have this as well. He was too big for the tank and knocked down rocks. He lives in my fuge with a peppermint.

So I guess that a no.... I've owned a land one and loved him lol

mr_X said:
I would think your triggers would look to it as food.

Yeah I've ruled him out. You have any suggestions? Also got the nitrates at 10 ish. Fish are looking good too and no sign of ich or dead fish. I'm thinking of adding a new fish next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom