ich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isiah1820

Aquarium Advice Freak
Sooo I jus noticed very small white spots on a few of my cichlids and I'm kinda confused b/c I see these little spots floating were my filter water hits the surface I already read up on it and how to treat it but I wouldn't mind some of u guys advice since I kno u guys are experianced keepers.

:/ never thought I would have to deal with this dnt wanna lose any fish

Sooo I jus noticed very small white spots on a few of my cichlids and I'm kinda confused b/c I see these little spots floating were my filter water hits the surface I already read up on it and how to treat it but I wouldn't mind some of u guys advice since I kno u guys are experianced keepers.

I treated my tank with high heat and salt. I don't think that the Cichlid's can stand a lot of salt. You may have to use medicines instead

Africans 1 jewel and a bala shark but I dnt see spots on all the fish

How often should I add salt and how long to leave the temp up

Salt only needs to be added once because it doesn't get filtered out or evaporate. The only way u need to add salt is if you do a pwc. Say you do a 50% pwc, then you would add half the amount of salt that you origanally added. Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom