ID Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The first one looks like a mushroom coral.... and the second looks like a barnacle... if it's alive now it probably won't last long.... no problems though.....

c0mf0rt said:
The first one looks like a mushroom coral.... and the second looks like a barnacle... if it's alive now it probably won't last long.... no problems though.....

some how clam come from nowere and It's been with me for about 4 months It was tiny but keep growing bigger and yes He/she is live some time on the glass some time on the rock some time I see that thing one the skimmer.

If it is mushroom coral how big do they grow?

you&me said:
c0mf0rt said:

some how clam come from nowere and It's been with me for about 4 months It was tiny but keep growing bigger and yes He/she is live some time on the glass some time on the rock some time I see that thing one the skimmer.

If it is mushroom coral how big do they grow?

Update

the clam is bigger then the time that I post it's like black and brown and it dose open it's mouth hieding un the rock, is it this thing o,k with other stuff in my tank?

Back
Top Bottom