id

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

k.mascher86

Aquarium Advice Freak
My son just picked out 2 kribensis for the tank in his room. Can anyone tell me if male/female?

ForumRunner_20120724_001715.jpg
also goin in his tank are my 2 bolivians and 4 very small albino cory cats. Its a 55 gallon. Any suggestions for stocking arouns these fish?

Still to small to say for sure but up the corys to 5-6. After that a nice schooling fish like tetras or rasboras would be a nice addition imo.

I was thinking maybe a SA dwarf tank.......there is some cool ones i can talk my lfs into ordering for me

k.mascher86 said:
I was thinking maybe a SA dwarf tank.......there is some cool ones i can talk my lfs into ordering for me

Lil tip, check out some sites yourself and post on here about them if you are questioning them cause you can usually get a better deal doing the leg work yourself. There are actually some good breeders on here. Speak to severum mama and she may be able to create and supply an entire stock list for you. I know hukit specializes in cichlids if that's the route you wanna take

I was thinking some apistogramma cacatuoides, agassizii and a couple more bolivians

Back
Top Bottom