Identification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This really upset me bc the more I research about him the more I see that you are right and he shouldn't be with goldfish. I've also learned that he needs to be in a warmer tank. Mine is about 72 and what I've read about him is they should be at 80-86. It also said that they like a lot of water flow and I found out that is true bc this morning when I checked on them I couldn't find him. I looked on the floor and in the tank then I looked in the filter and sure enough he was just hanging out in there lol. I've never seen him suck on my goldfish but he moves around so much that I don't think they like him lol. And I'm worried that it might stress them out. I definitely need another tank but I'm on a tight budget and don't know when I'll be able to get one. This really sucks tho bc he is my fav. My boyfriend named him tweak bc he is so crazy. I even asked the lady at the pet store if he was fine with goldfish and if he need a heater. She told me he was fine with goldfish and the same temp as they are is fine...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom