Is Aquarium Salt Needed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrPillow said:
It has been decades since I have been to high school, but that alone does not render me a fool.

Science can indeed be biased, but the very nature of the field renders the bias rather irrelevant in the long term - repetition, development, hypothesis falsification, model proposition, theory analysis, all in turn and in due time build upon the basis of eliminating bias from holding sway in the long term results of any serious scientific method.

I will not lie, I skipped many science classes in my day. However, the process of education goes on and while I might not have sat in silly lecture hall during every meeting of Chemistry 3411, the logical basis of the field does not care if I attended class or not. Logic is what it is, and the very concept of trying to disprove the viability of logic is a self-defeating method. Without logic, the foundation of, and the ultimate moderator of scientific work, one could not even begin to comprehend the possibility of disproving such concepts.

While you might be enjoying the pomp and circumstance of being an ever so grandiose high school graduate, one will not take kindly to being lectured about what I have or have not done in my time. Or in this case, what I may or may not be.

I hope your high school days treated you well, perhaps your college career will prove a fair bit more enlightening.

Sincerely yours....

MrPillow
B.S. Animal Biology
M.S. Coastal Ecology
Former doctoral research lab fellow - Harte Research Insitute/Center for Gulf of Mexico Studies

I'm smiling now...... Big grin.

You've all convinced me not to use it as preventative medicine. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom