Is it possible to make a Python Vacuum.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dad is of the opinion it is. He can believe I "wasted all the money" on one, when he says I could've just converted our old water-bed drainer thing into one. I'd personally rather have something made for aquarium useage, though. Safer, and all that jazz.

Hmm....that didn't actally help much, did it? o_O

I've heard it can be done. I've actually seen some plans for a DIY python somewhere. If I remember correctly it was made from stuff they found at the local hardware store.

I was about to say I'm sure it can be done. Everything that a python is made of can be purchased at a hardware store. The only thing is that now since the prices on pythons has gone down so much (seems like they used to cost a good deal more) you really don't save too much money.

Good link Zagz

Funny this should come up, considering I just noticed (and mentioned on another thread) that the faucet adapter is the same thing used for waterbed filling/draining. Add in a couple of hose adapters to mate up with the in-tank tube and you should be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom