Is my female platy pregnant....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are 799 at my petsmart but im just adding all the unecesssry tax n what not lol

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I love my pink Glofish, even though I didn't even want it at first. Lol. I love him! I think his name is now Sheldon! Lol. But yeah there's Karen!

If you seen the spongebob movie then there Mindy! Who is King Neptunes daughter. I absolutely can't think of anything else. Lol. Sorry if I'm being aggravating.

Your not its entertaining :)

Haha I think I will name the mollies karen and mindy then sounds better than miss puff

YAY!!!!!!!!! I helped!!! What do you think about Tinker and Sheldon for me tetras? Any better suggestions? Lol.

Gary (snail) Patrick (pink tetra) Pearl (green tetra) Sandy (pregnant platty) Mr krabs (male platty) Karen (mollie) Mindy (mollie)

Which color for Sheldon the green im assuming lol

Idk!! Lol. I'm trying to decide cause tinker bell is green! :( lol I'm always complicated!

Omg I had an idea!!! Name the pink tetra Flo!!!! Lol the fish on finding nemo!!! That was in the tank....remember they had a hawiian theme sorta volcanoes n statues lol sorta like what u have going on the starfish was pink and her name was Peach!!! The fish that seen her reflections name was Deb lol but she saidnhernreflection supposedly her sister name was Flo....id said Flo or Peach

Or Coral can be pink...that was nemos mother in the movie........and they lived in a pink aninome lol so Coral would be good too!!

YES!!!! I'm thinking Flo! I love love love it!! Now the green Tinker or Sheldon?

Sheldon, its also the name of the seahorse in finding nemo lol the one that sneezes and says hes h20 intolerant

Still no baby fish yet:(

Back
Top Bottom