Is my female platy pregnant....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I totally just read this whole thread Cuz it was so cute. I have a pregnant platy too that looks like yours...her name is picese. I also have two Dalmatian Millie's named salt and pepper like Mr salt and Mrs pepper on blues clues. Pepper had babies but only one survived and we have it in a separate tank with some other fry that I think are plates but I want to keep it and name it paprika.

I found a baby today during our weekly wc but I think it's from one of my mollies. I probably find a fry a week Lol.

I just found one of my dalmatian mollies belly up:(

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

:) I still have no babies yet!! But I did manage to get more fish in place of my dead molly:) instead of just getting 1 I ended up leaving with 5 lol and another snail, so now I have a total of 9 fish.... 1 molly 1 cory catfish 1 pink tetra 1 green tetra, 2 platys, 1 silver looking tetra, and 2 small tetras with long pretty fins:) and 2 snails lol I also got the plants for the baby fish to hide in and some other decorative plants and the "squidward" house:) its pretty I still have to get the krusty krab and a spongebob background to complete my own personal bikni bottom!!

My bikni bottom excuse the pineapple....it is being replaced lol thanks to my kids who knocked it off my counter lol :)

Attachments

• 1396408200032.jpg
    1396408200032.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 66
They had a sale at petsmart!!! They were only 84 cents!!! And notice the little patch of greenery thats hopefully for my baby fish to hide in and survive:) I was cleaning the tank and treating it before I added the new fish snd I put the others into seperate containers with the same water they had came out of and I seen them kinda start turning sideways so I think it stressed them out, when I seen that happening I put them into a larger tank all together and they were fine so im not going to seperate my pregnant platy from the tank im just gonna hope for the best because she could die and start stressing if I put her into a smaller space:)

Back
Top Bottom