Is this a bubble nest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh,
ok I'm going to bed its 11:00 pm in Alberta no clue where you live or what time it is but I'm going to sleep I will continue this thread tomorrow when I get home from school.

Lucky I get out for the summer on june 20th :( ok I'm going to bed and listen to the waterfall sound that my filter makes. :)

Oh my gosh.. You live in Canada?! :) ha I was reading this and just figured it out! So do you like talk with a Canadian accent? :D
So how's jaws today? You take really good care of him if he's that happy!!

maddybrat said:
Oh my gosh.. You live in Canada?! :) ha I was reading this and just figured it out! So do you like talk with a Canadian accent? :D
So how's jaws today? You take really good care of him if he's that happy!!

Yes I live in Canada :) and to my friends I dont talk with a Canadian accent but to you I would, same with you don't talk with an accent to your friends but to me you would.
Jaws is good his bubble nest is bigger I don't want to mess it up because this is his first one that I know of but it is almost time for a water change :(
This is the bubble nest now
And yes he does live in a bowl but I'm giving him the best possible life for a Betta in a bowl. And there is a picture of his bowl
He even has special fish bowl cleaner for when I give him full water changes :)

Attachments

• image-1433767884.jpg
    image-1433767884.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 54
  • image-4087373554.jpg
    image-4087373554.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 57
  • image-2269682447.jpg
    image-2269682447.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 63
There is also a fake lily pad in his tank :D

Attachments