Is this a bubble nest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got any pictures? I love betta's but I only have 1 named jaws he is the one in the pictures at the biggening of the thread who made the bubble nest

Your Betta mixes well with the gravel
I'm guessing you took you pictures with you iPod touch or iPhone I can tell bad picture quality same with mine

maddybrat said:
She prefers community tanks but we have to put her in one by herself because she enjoys nipping at my snails.

I don't have any snails but I think Jaws would be ok with snails because he is super peaceful he won't even flare at another male Betta or his reflection :)

maddybrat said:
Have you ever used the hikari I think
Fizzy tablets that condition the water?

No I just do weekly 1/2 water changes including gravel vacuming

Oh.... See I would mess that up.. I'm really clumsy. Plus we spend a bunch of money on fish every month... By we I mean my parents.. So I have to take a brake for a while..

I want to breed my Betta now but we have no room in the house for any more tanks I already have to have one at my grandma and grandpa's I might buy a bunch of Betta tanks and find a spot in my room for them but I have 3 tanks in there already 1 ten gallon 1 goldfish tank and my Betta.

maddybrat said:
Oh.... See I would mess that up.. I'm really clumsy. Plus we spend a bunch of money on fish every month... By we I mean my parents.. So I have to take a brake for a while..
I always buy stuff for my fish stuff from frozen blood worms as treats to hallow logs for them to swim through and play around

maddybrat said:
Ya betas are complex to breed.. Just because of their aggression.
Plus the babies if they grow would need tanks and jeesh..

I would sell them to one of my LFS

I have that. the fish
The aqaurium the heater the filter.. Everything has been bought in the past two weeks and it's all going to waste because I didn't buy the most important thing.

Back
Top Bottom