Is this a good deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

milliemouse

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone,
This just came up for sale on my Facebook page and was wondering if anyone can tell me if it is a good deal or not?
It is around 60 gallon which I'm not sure what that is in litres? it's 3"4 in length but not sure about depth and the seller is selling it for £50.. my initial thought was that it was a bargain but what do you guys think?
Thanks in advance! :)
IMG_5456.JPG

50 pounds is cheap. Yes I would say a good deal. And the condition of tank looks excellent. If I had room for one more I would have grab this one. I want to have a fire eel and looking for a new large tank. Don't know how large this is but it looks large.

50 pounds is cheap. Yes I would say a good deal. And the condition of tank looks excellent. If I had room for one more I would have grab this one. I want to have a fire eel and looking for a new large tank. Don't know how large this is but it looks large.

Okay good, I thought so too. Main concern would be that there would be a leak of something that hasn't been disclosed, might just be worrying too much haha. This one pictured is 3'4 foot so big but not too big in my opinion!

Okay good, I thought so too. Main concern would be that there would be a leak of something that hasn't been disclosed, might just be worrying too much haha. This one pictured is 3'4 foot so big but not too big in my opinion!
But for the price you r getting this is worth. You can ask seller. I am sure he will give u leak guarantee. The only thing is that it doesn't have round corners like most branded tanks but still for this price its a very great deal.

Back
Top Bottom