Is this for real?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonder how many fish are dying to false claims. Many newbies will drop off bc of this sort of stuff. At least this should lead to more cl tank deals for us.

if there were more people involved in this hobby the price of new things may go down and the quality of product control could go up.

Ya but lfs often fail to give good advice, I know I got some bad advice as a newb. I had to do the research many fail to. I wonder if the price goin down theory would really happen. Seems to me it is a luxury item people have put Sooo much money into.. DIY and creativity with making non-aquarium equipment wrk is the only way I know to keep cost down. Like substrates Amd timers. The for aquarium stiff is crazy high. And often very similar to what I find at lowes.

The reason the industry hasn't changed is because quite frankly, fish are non-sentient entities and the vast majority of the worlds population couldn't care less about them.

Back
Top Bottom