It's NEW BETTA DAY!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this is Dude
been my pal for the last year :)
59499-albums9095-picture35913.jpg

thank you he is spoiled tho! only eats when the light is on and will only eat pellets haha

i just have the regular betta pellets and blood worms but he will only eat the pellets haha and the light if my room light is on nope has to be the aquarium

thinks he is a super star!!! also wish i had an updated picture of his colors

Last edited by a moderator:
phoenixkiller said:
Bettas are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo picky. A bit of a pain to find a food that they like. Mine eats pellets that have 2 1/2 star ratings...

That's so strange to me... All the bettas I've ever had will eat anything that doesn't eat them first!

I saw the nicest beta at petco the other day but didn't have a tank for it. :( It was a half-moon that was light purple with a white border on the tail. Makes me sad to think that he's probably in a "beta bowl" or vase now.

Maxkolbe said:
I saw the nicest beta at petco the other day but didn't have a tank for it. :( It was a half-moon that was light purple with a white border on the tail. Makes me sad to think that he's probably in a "beta bowl" or vase now.

He couldn't have fit in your 60g?

That's old info, it's currently stocked with lake Malawi mbuna. Not a good combo if you ask me. I only have two tanks really but the computer was giving me problems when I tried to update it. Would if I could though. :)

My male Betta :) wanna get double tailed but upgrading 5 G to 10G soon for complete Betta tank!

Attachments

• image-3803628239.jpg
    image-3803628239.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 139
I drip acclimated "Buster". (after our fav. Show mythbusters) and he's in his new home. He isn't really doing alot... Just hanging out.

Nice fish, he'll probably color up after he settles down. Mine certainly did! :)

Just saw that his gills look black, could those be ammonia burns or something of that nature. You should probably keep an eye on it.

Back
Top Bottom