Joey's Rimless 17 Gallon High Tech Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya its pretty good store i feel like its gallon off latly though i actually grew up Trout fishing out west so the pa trout are kinda ehh to me most are stocked an just dont do it for me lol

Yeah, they have some nice equipment and stuff, but they're fish never seem to be healthy. Hmm...my family has a cabin in State College and the valleys and mountains around are all Class A wild trout streams. I should post some pics from this year.

Ya definatly unfortunately i got electricuted an destroyed my hand so i cant fish for a while it really sucks

Ehhh it happens least not being able to get out in the out doors motivated me to get back into aquariums an bring the outdoors to me lol ya i agree bout that fish place quality of healthy fish i bought 12 red cherry shrimp 2 days ago there all but 2 died super bummer

I use to only go there 2 yrs ago that place was the best an now it just fell off really a bummer there plants are still pretty nice though i think it changed management or something

So I've been looking up those CPD's have kept them before im thinking im gonna get em for my 10 the only thing i saw is they don't like drift wood is that a big no no with them

So I've been looking up those CPD's have kept them before im thinking im gonna get em for my 10 the only thing i saw is they don't like drift wood is that a big no no with them

I've had DW with my CPDs before and it is fine. It's just more important to have heavy plant cover for them. It's a double edged sword with them. Give them less plants: they become shy and hide. Give them more plants: it becomes difficult to see them through the foliage! They are still some of my favorite fish that I keep though.

I think im gonna have to try em so far this is what i have growing in there but I have Anubis dwarf pennywort an banana plants coming this week

Attachments

• image-1407329037.jpg
    image-1407329037.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 119
Wow! Just noticed you live in Lancaster! I'm in Harrisburg, but I have some family in Lancaster. I make a trip down every month to check out that fish place.

And to add to the following list as well as to say i live in state college

My bad kinda new to this didnt mean intrude on ur thread i didn't know there was an edict or system to talking on here ops lol

Back
Top Bottom