JOM20's 38g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awsome man, great job on the tank. I like the look of it with the blue actnics.

*hint, hint* its kristin**

ROFL. j/k even though it is.. i was just kidding lol.

Haha, sorry about that KRISTIAN. lol. I had a whole group of friends i hung out with for a long time that got me into the whole Dude/man thing. It comes out some times and scares the crap out of me. Well in some ways it fits, i love the beach, and i have always wanted to go surfing (gone wind surfing if that counts).

Haha, sorry about that KRISTIAN. lol. I had a whole group of friends i hung out with for a long time that got me into the whole Dude/man thing. It comes out some times and scares the crap out of me. Well in some ways it fits, i love the beach, and i have always wanted to go surfing (gone wind surfing if that counts).
You're almost there Etunes, check the name again.:rolleyes:

:foot::foot::foot:
O come on, I feel like such a idiot. Ok i think i got it this time. Kristin. Now i am gonna zip it while i got it right.
:zip::zip::zip:

Epic fail of the century.:silly:

I'm a little late on this post. I've been catching up on all the post. JOM20 Nice looking clowns and rockwork. Very nice job.

Thanks thincat! I worked 12 hours today, so I don't know if the Zoas opened up or not. The lights were off when I got home. :( Hopefully I can get some pics of them tomorrow.

Do you have a timer hooked up to your lights? Im contemplating on whether or not to get a timer or just get lucky everytime i need to turn them on and off. lol. Don't know what to do yet.

Yeah, right now I just have 4 bulbs on a timer....I think they are on for like 8 hours a day. I don't have another timer yet for the other 2 bulbs. I had my bulbs in like every other (actinic/10K/actinic/10K...etc...) but then turned it on and realized 3 actinics and 1 white are on one plug and 2 whites are on the other...haha. So I have to rearrange. Think I'm gonna put 2 actinics on the 1 plug so I can have them come on first and leave them on longer. If that makes sense. :)

Yeah, i have 2 actinics on one switch, and 3 whites and one actinic on the other switch. I think thats how it goes according to the manual lol.

rofl. Once you get everything setup fine its going to look even better lol.

Zoas!! Taken with my point and shoot. :D I'll get a better pic (hopefully) with my Nikon tomorrow and maybe more of the clowns.

3847452942_564a2edfd7.jpg

3846666973_b951fc5fec.jpg

Any idea what the branchy thing is on the top right?

Figured out they are Dragon Eye Zoas. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom