Jordan's Horticulture Project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everything that's is shared is important to someone, to learn or to teach.

Beautiful fish to go with many varieties of lovely plants! Especially gorgeous /stunning Rainbow.

Time to go on the hunt for some stones and DW! And then, :dance:

We are here, just slow, lol.

Everything that's is shared is important to someone, to learn or to teach.
Thanks! I am also mostly just trying to learn. :)

Looks cool, wish I had success with plants
You definitely can! I once had that mind set, too. It started out kind of slowly learning, but it's a great experience and I have no doubt you can do it. :)

Beautiful fish to go with many varieties of lovely plants! Especially gorgeous /stunning Rainbow. Time to go on the hunt for some stones and DW! And then, :dance: We are here, just slow, lol.

Thank you! I work at my LFS, and when we got these guys in I HAD to snatch him up. It's very rare that a boesemani this young is so colorful. I'm going to add another set of lights tonight. It currently has 2 T5 bulbs on it and I'm adding another 2. I think it will change it a lot.

Does anyone have experience setting up a real co2 system? I think I have all of the parts, I just have no idea how to put them together.

Wow that IS a nice looking rainbow! All my co2 is paintball, there are some co2 builds on here. Hopefully some experts will chime in.

Wow that IS a nice looking rainbow! All my co2 is paintball, there are some co2 builds on here. Hopefully some experts will chime in.

Thank you! :) I'll post a picture of my co2 supplies after I get off of work.

Back
Top Bottom