Josh's 24g nano build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lfs guy said brokynella as well but then doesnt know why the firefish would have died too also cobsidering my corals are great salinity us awsome and all numbers are great

Getting another diatome bloom corals are wonderful shrimp dukes it out with hermits for pellets and water is crystal clear

Tank is getting great now gave purple red and green coraline all over my rocks and looks awsome going to get some base rock to add in to help with the bioload of my round two of fish to start next week again with a firefish tgen 2 clowns then a yellow watchmen goby a brain coral frigspawn and something else not sure of the name tho and the tank will be finished.

Anyine have any input on the stock list?

Sounds good, I think I'd want to add them slowly though as a precaution. If you have found the fish you want you can always ask your lfs to hold them while you introduce the earlier ones. That way your lfs will act as a qt for you to reduce the chances of something wiping your fish out and you won't risk ammonia spikes.

Sounds good to me, not that I'm an expert.

I'd be tempted to introduce them slowly so you don't risk wiping your tank out and at the same reduce the chances of an ammonia spike. Your lfs should be happy to do that for you that way you use there system as a QT. just a thought.

Sorry about the repeat I received an error message saying the first reply hadn't worked!

That was my plan... my lfs gets new stock on sunday and i will see what he gets in and start from there. Would adding the clowns first be bad?

I have found clowns to be territorial so I would add them last. having said that, I haven't got any experience with firefish or watchman gobies so I don't know what there temperament is like.

I've added two clowns first to my tank and I'm regretting it a bit as I'm not sure how to add anything else now without the clowns harassing them.

The firefish is awsome very mellow and bright i put in my clowns then he went into hiding for a bit and started to come out.
He did make friends with my coral shrimp tho haha

Also i have very fine sand and it would stick ti his mucous layer and fall off thru the day making ne think it was ich

Pulsing xenia spliting into 2 heads now woohoo

Also have noticed 2 tiny feather dusters on the stock of one of my hammer corals :) altho i lost my fish i am very pleased with the growth of my corals and know when i get my diy leds they will go crazy

picture time!!!

new rock
59499-albums9095-picture37265.jpg

new mushroom rock
59499-albums9095-picture37264.jpg

Pulsing xenia spliting :)
59499-albums9095-picture37263.jpg

Hope to get my firefish this weekend if not ill get them on monday

I know kinda got a glimps of him molting the other night and tonight just watching him move around eating whatever it is he was eating haha and cleaning off the mushrooms haha

Thank you the one head went to the rock and looks like it is now going up its awsome

Back
Top Bottom