Just bought this. Stay tuned...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow convict i thought the next tank would be a 180 or something :) i like this one, whats gunna go in it??? :)

Just a quick update. Tank will be here Tuesday. Still not sure what I'm gonna do but count on it being awesome!

176.99 shipped. Also bought something the company calls a nano wave maker. It looks similar to the Hydor adapter you would put on the outtake of say a BC29.

Convict2161 said:
176.99 shipped. Also bought something the company calls a nano wave maker. It looks similar to the Hydor adapter you would put on the outtake of say a BC29.

Not bad at all considering its all in one piece. I have a 12g right now looking to go up to a 30g in near future probably will check it out. Thanks

Nice buy man. I have had my eyes on one of these for a while. They are really nice looking. I think I will be getting one of these for my next tank. Patiently awaiting an update with pics!

Tank came today and I'm really just speechless!! I'm soooo aggravated!!!

image-1413839901.jpg

image-2230878642.jpg

image-2622450014.jpg

image-1368847358.jpg

I just have nothing to say.

Convict2161 said:
Tank came today and I'm really just speechless!! I'm soooo aggravated!!!

I just have nothing to say.

I would NOT be speechless, there'd be a string of profanity flowing from my lips. So sorry that happened.

shellieca said:
I would NOT be speechless, there'd be a string of profanity flowing from my lips. So sorry that happened.

Believe me there was! I just don't wanna get banned. Good news is they have another in stock and shipping it priority I'll have it Thursday or Friday.

Back
Top Bottom