Juvenile Boesmani Rainbows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Viper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've been looking to add some movement to my aquarium in terms of active fish. I've also been looking at either boesmani rainbows or zebra danios. I was at a lfs yesterday and saw some boesmani rainbows, but they were listed at 17 bucks per fish. I refuse to spend that much on a fish that requires a school. I asked the guy that works there and he said that was his only rainbow tank. So I was perusing through the store and what do I find? A tank full of juvi boesmani rainbows (so much for only having one tank of rainbows huh?). At 6 bucks a piece, I couldn't refuse since I've wanted these fish for a while now. These pictures were taken from my phone, but I think they turned out pretty well.

img_1084164_0_e108084a14ae1ca92bf7fa2a9398c0eb.jpg

img_1084164_1_07a488df819c295508e7041d5306ec10.jpg

EDIT: The bottom picture only contains 5 fish, but looks like a lot more because of their reflections.

Nice! I have 2 very large males that I've had for 4 or 5 years - beautiful fish!

Nice! It's reassuring to know that they can live that long! And now I know how you answered my blurry picture question in my other thread! lol

Back
Top Bottom