Khuli Loach one of my favs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NEON plastic plants and rainbow gravel totally appeal to my inner 5 year old. The same one that can spend and hour in the Disney store.

NEON plastic plants and rainbow gravel totally appeal to my inner 5 year old. The same one that can spend and hour in the Disney store.

I confess I was thinking of adding Disney LEGO or spongebob squarepants (think that’s it) as well.... that lighting that rotated through colour bands ....

Hard to beat present tank though - do you have to prune often?

Not that often. Maybe every 2-3 months. The runners for the crypts , Italian Val and some dwarf sag. Maybe every 6 months for the Java and Anubias.

I must confess I had a tiki themed tank once. I would still have Ursula in a tank but her paint came off while getting cleaned.

That lighting you mention would totally need a disco theme. [emoji12]

Last edited:
Wow - seriously thinking of a lower light tank now. Every week I was pruning something (and I’d cut back the really high maintenance plants!).

They all have very different strip patterns. My dwarf sag is getting so thick it had to see them sometimes. IMG_2535.jpg

Mine is about an 1” to an 1 1/2”. I got it from Fresh2o last year. Here is a shot from February. It has spread a lot!IMG_1515936184.316229.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7458.jpg
    IMG_7458.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 36
After posting that year old pic I missed my garnet sand and removed a lot of dwarf sag. Lots of trimming and will be rehoming many plants. IMG_2598.jpg

Water is still a little cloudy but this snail looks awesome. IMG_2601.jpg

Back
Top Bottom