Khuli Loach one of my favs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Keeping up on tank maintenance. Neons have settled in. Added a few nerites to keep GSA at bay. Water tests were perfect. IMG_1522417467.380433.jpg

It’s been a while. I had some major melt on some of my Buce. But other than that it’s business as usual. IMG_4089.jpg

It looks nice and full. Do you have any idea why the Buce was melting? In the future I plan to get a few more, any help on learning the special peculiarities is good to store away!

I stopped replenishing the root tabs to see if my nitrates would drop a bit. Buce dropped its leaves instead. Lol. I have started fertilizing again so perhaps they will bounce back.

Yeah - some fussy plants out there. Hygro used to do that on me as well with lower leaves while all other plants fine.

I love my guys. They were all out last night for dinner. Some are definitely bigger so I must have 2 different types.

I have never seen one eat or take a nip at a snail. They just bump them over to get to the wafers.

I miss my tank gazing Friday work from home days. But still managing to keep up with my maintenance. IMG_4328.jpgIMG_4347.jpgIMG_4341.jpg

Back
Top Bottom