Khuli Loach one of my favs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What type of snail is that? How many do you have? Look great. I guess the loaches, snails and shrimp get along?

If you’re referring to this one it’s a Mystery Snail. I call this color pink. IMG_1957.jpg

I also have purples.
IMG_1962.jpgIMG_1367.jpg

I’m a crazy snail lady.

I sold about 400+ snails this year.

How fast do they multiply? How are they in your tanks? They're gorgeous.

PWC today. Tanks been doing fine. Shrimp are slowly increasing in numbers. Snails keep laying eggs and I keep taking them out. Too much work rehoming and shipping in the winter is risky. IMG_2458.jpgIMG_2466.jpgIMG_2470.jpgIMG_2459.jpgIMG_2471.jpg

That’s the rock that started the whole tank redo! Found it at the landscape supply last...November I think. Redid the tank after Christmas/New Years. I’m gonna leave it alone now. It’s doing well. I keep pulling plants out so the fish have a little room to swim. lol.

Well it looks really nice - wouldn’t change a thing. I find plant keeping weird lately - all this light and effort to grow plants and then they have to get pruned out lol.

Well it looks really nice - wouldn’t change a thing. I find plant keeping weird lately - all this light and effort to grow plants and then they have to get pruned out lol.

It’s a viscous cycle. I’ve gotten away from moderate/fast growing stem plants because of this.

Lol - plastic plants and rainbow gravel. No, I confess I hated cleaning them. Real plants are easier (kind of).

Omg the horror! You’re killing me.

I just realized I’m a total planted tank snob.

I will sit in silence judging you and the atrocities.

[emoji51]

Yes, one good thing about pulling out substrate in mine is that I can redo the substrate (still thinking seachem flourite), but could also get rid of some candy green gravel that came in with plant pots.

Back
Top Bottom