Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It worked ,but its sideways:blink:..looked good,,like the puffer,it was just kinda weird to watch :ermm:

Kio, how do you keep all the water from running out of your tank with it standing on end like that????? :) Tank looks great. Love the puffer.

Powder has ich... Doing hypo in DT.. Not going to lose my fish this time!

That's horrible man I'm sorry. Well your thread has freaked me out enough that I'm putting off raising my salinity. Good luck

Quick update. Salinity is down to .010. Waiting on water again. Didn't see any spots on the powder, but saw some on the Klein. Everyone is alive and most inverts are in the 10g. Only one I can't catch is the cleaner shrimp. He keeps cleaning the fish, so hopefully he can help keep this in check till I get the salinity all the way down.

Sorry Kio, I know I you feel. I absolutely loath ich, I wish it didn't exist.

I would work on getting that Cleaner out though if you can.....

Good luck with your treatment!

Both shrimp died, so did the sea stars. I'd rather lose them then my fish, but not happy either way. I tried putting them in the 10g, but that didn't work.

Kio707 said:
Both shrimp died, so did the sea stars. I'd rather lose them then my fish, but not happy either way. I tried putting them in the 10g, but that didn't work.

Kio, sorry to hear about you bad luck. I can understand you not wanting to lose the fish though. The Emperor Angel I picked up Wednesday died yesterday. I have tried angels 5 times now with the same outcome:(. I just picked up an 8 inch Green Bird Wrasse instead.

Good luck with the treatment.

Kio, sorry to hear about you bad luck. I can understand you not wanting to lose the fish though. The Emperor Angel I picked up Wednesday died yesterday. I have tried angels 5 times now with the same outcome:(. I just picked up an 8 inch Green Bird Wrasse instead.

Good luck with the treatment.
:eek:,,what ??..Man,that stinks:(..Any idea why??

Sorry to hear about your troubles again Kio

FTMMWS said:
:eek:,,what ??..Man,that stinks:(..Any idea why??

Sorry to hear about your troubles again Kio

I think it was stress. My Powder Blue was pretty relentless the first day. There wasn't any sign of sickness or injury.

Off topic, but my wife just got induced and our baby girl will be here tomorrow if all goes as planned. I got salinity down to .007. Fish are looking ok. I'll update after I get the bundle of joy home.

Back
Top Bottom