Kio707 tank 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hypo since a couple of days before my babies birth, 17 march. They lost their slime coats and just died... Idk... I'll leave it alone.

So I decided to sell my tank. Wanna focus on family for a while. Thank you everyone who has helped me along my journey. I'll be back soon enough. Hopefully with that big tank I dream about... Lol...

Wow ,well good luck Kio,,enjoy that little bundle of joy and hope to see you back sometime

Keep the tank as a swimming pool!;)

Sorry to see you leave, but i hope youll be back soon enough! Take care!

Well, deal fell through, guy isn't buying the tank. So wife said keep it, no reason to get rid of it if all I'm going to do is buy another one. Gotta love her wisdom sometimes... Lol... So, imma keep hypo going and go from there.

Kio707 said:
Well, deal fell through, guy isn't buying the tank. So wife said keep it, no reason to get rid of it if all I'm going to do is buy another one. Gotta love her wisdom sometimes... Lol... So, imma keep hypo going and go from there.

It is destiny. You will get through!

That has to be the quickest return to the hobby ever. Does it actually qualify as leaving? Just remember, the Mrs. is always right.

Yeah, it almost happened. Was emptying tank when guy said he changed his mind... Just cost me a pwc...

Kio707 said:
Yeah, it almost happened. Was emptying tank when guy said he changed his mind... Just cost me a pwc...

Gotta love people that can't commit. His last name wasn't Favre was it? :)

Lol... Was actually a good buddy. His bulldog needs eye surgery and it cost a grand, so I can forgive him.

Kio707 said:
Lol... Was actually a good buddy. His bulldog needs eye surgery and it cost a grand, so I can forgive him.

Being an animal lover that lost both of his German Shpherds late last year, I'll cut him a break too.

Back
Top Bottom