Lab holding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah got it.A very dark brown fish.It also was one of the first four cichlids I bought from a mixed Malawi tank from pets at home.He seems to grow very slowly and I'm not sure what he is but I'm pretty sure he's a peacock of some kind.I'll try to get a better pic and put it in my profile pictures.I'll do it at feeding time as it's active then.

I stripped my lab here are the babies!: just to give u an idea what they look like!!!!!

Attachments

• image-2992579129.jpg
    image-2992579129.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 64
She`s fine still hiding and i put up 2 pics of the fish in question in my african`s but the fish in question is more light brown i think it was the cork bark behind and my i-phone that made it look black.Please don`t say you dont like it now because fish have feeling too you know ;)

i adore all of your fish! peak health and stunning colours, even in the light coloured ones. and that red venustus(?) is kinda awesome on a new scale.

idk what happened to the one i saw on the 1st pics, it has a white strip on the top fin and looked like a peacock. what photo has it in then? i may have missed it :)

and wow! how many fry? how did the stripping go? xxx

That red venustus is a v10 hap i don`t think the pictures do it justice.The orange flecks are so cool :)
I haven`t stripped her yet but i will next weekend :)
The fish your talking could be my electric blue hap he has a white stripe on his top fin.

Back
Top Bottom