let's see those 180 gallon cichlid setups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's my 90 gallon I just started it a couple months ago. Half of a 180 but same idea.

Attachments

• image-1702955158.jpg
    image-1702955158.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 81
  • image-1005956658.jpg
    image-1005956658.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 74
Thanks! Andrew yours is legit, I like how the rocks aren't taking up alot of the free swimming area. So how did you 'make' these rocks? By gluing them together or drilling holes? I have just taken mostly creek rocks and put em in! Also what kind of turtle is that? I assume it requires a big 180 gallon tank?

haglagwr said:
Thanks! Andrew yours is legit, I like how the rocks aren't taking up alot of the free swimming area. So how did you 'make' these rocks? By gluing them together or drilling holes? I have just taken mostly creek rocks and put em in! Also what kind of turtle is that? I assume it requires a big 180 gallon tank?

I'll pm you

Duddits said:
Y'all have some nice set ups. I can't wait to get my 150g, wish I could find a great deal on a 180

Tanks
Can't wait to see yours and my new piece in mine. :)

My electric went out 51 hours a go and they are saying it will be few more days. So I'm doing all I can that I don't loose any fish.

Back
Top Bottom