little advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're one of the best investments you can make IMO. Just be sure to get the right size and type for your tank.

and make sure you get a floating model... if it dont float, it obviously sinks... i have one that sinks if i dont go around a corner right and it is NOT fun fishing it out of the tank lol

also watch along the bottom so you dont kick some substrate up and scratch the tank.

and make sure you get a floating model... if it dont float, it obviously sinks... i have one that sinks if i dont go around a corner right and it is NOT fun fishing it out of the tank lol

You can always rig a length of string or fishing line to connect the two. ;)

I use a scourer I bought just for using on my tank. Not steel wool, but the rough type. Has double the surface area and works really well.

my magnets were not very effective... they got off the top layer but didnt really scrape off the serious stuff.. but maybe its just cause i had some algae problems..
anywho i think the best way to get algae off is plain 'ole scrubbin! but there's the downside of gettting wet.. especially with tall tanks that require you o go in as far as the armpits.. not fun. so get some but i would definitely get the strongest ones you can possibly get!

Back
Top Bottom