liveaquaria shipping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you think it can be expected by fri or should i not get my hopes up. also if no ones home will they put it in my appt po box leave it at my door or with the apt office or are they gonnaa do one of those stupid sliips were you gotta go pic it up

lol no prob this is the test kit so i can finialy cycle the beast. i like the rock as well lots of holes ive never been excited to get rocks before lol

That's how a hardcore aquarist is I guess. I got really excited buying algae pads for some reason lol. And you have plenty of holes to put frag plugs in now.

needmorecowbell said:
That's how a hardcore aquarist is I guess. I got really excited buying algae pads for some reason lol. And you have plenty of holes to put frag plugs in now.

i never thought about frag plugs perfect!

Ya. I didn't Do the cycle properly and that might be why. It is just foggy water. I have done pwcs a lot too. Like 1-2 a week. I think it was too much ammonia. Maybe filter material also.

FedEx | System Down
according to fedex my item left new berlin WI at 845pm their time not sure what zone their in estimated date of arrival is april 26 not bad i got my rockks to bang around and scape to hold me over lol

lol im not home till tmrw morn 830am est probly but im deff taking pics im Gonna end up rescapin 28 different times till i get my kit in

Back
Top Bottom